Saturday 6 February 2016

OPI Push and Shove


Today I am going to be reviewing OPI Push and Shove from the Holiday 2014 Gwen Stefani collection. This polish is marketed as a one night wear polish and comes in a duo set with a mini of lay down that base, base coat. The method behind this polish is that it will only work with lay down that base and it is supposed to be worn without a top coat. However, I have found that if you apply this polish on your bare nail, it will apply perfectly and you will be able to achieve the metallic foiled effect in just one coat. Furthermore, adding a top coat does dull the polish.

I did a wear test and I started noticing the polish disappearing around the 16 hour mark. It doesn't chip off, it just wears away like you've been wearing it for weeks. After 24 hours, the wear was definitely visible in the sense that I had lost half of the polish I was wearing. Overall, I highly recommend Push and Shove because I think it's very unique and since it is marketed as a one night polish, the wear time is pretty decent. Also, since it is opaque in one coat and the formula is wonderful, I think the polish is quite enjoyable.

I purchased my bottle of Push and Shove from sparklecanada.com. They do ship worldwide they have provided me with a 5% discount code "Anusha". This is not an affiliate code.

No comments:

Post a Comment